If your goal is to provide for your family, start a savings account, pay off debts, and create a food-storage...Then this is the site for you!



Monday, May 23, 2011

Trying, Trying, Trying

WOW...trying to set up a GREAT blog page, plus link it to a facebook page is really hard! (don't laugh, I'm old) This blog, though I am grateful I have something up to share, is a farrrrrr cry from what I want. And I am spending more time trying to put a "like" button on it than I am actually writing posts or even more important, finding spectacular deals to post about!! But hang in there with me, I am trying, trying, trying & I know we will get there. Just hopefully it's sooner then later ;)

In the meantime be sure to post any questions you have! No question is silly and if I don't have the answer I will find it for you!

The Less Extreme Couponer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment