If your goal is to provide for your family, start a savings account, pay off debts, and create a food-storage...Then this is the site for you!



Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gatorade 64oz. Goes BOGO

Gatorade 64oz. bottles go BOGO @ $2.50 (for 2) starting 5/26/2011

That's only $1.25 EACH!!!!
And the 64oz. Bottle is the largest I believe you can buy!

There are no coupon match-ups for this deal but this is an amazing deal! I stock up like crazy on it. Honestly if I had an extra $100 to spend I would use it all on this deal! This will also be great for the kiddos this summer!

Here's the deal I am getting:

Gatorade 64oz Bottle BOGO $2.50
Purchase 20 Bottles @ $ 25.00
Use $5/$25 save-a-lot coupon
That's $20 for 20 Bottles!
A DOLLAR EACH!!
Woohoo!

The Less Extreme Couponer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment