If your goal is to provide for your family, start a savings account, pay off debts, and create a food-storage...Then this is the site for you!



Saturday, May 21, 2011

CVS Fans

For all you CVS fans out there, I thought I would pass along a little tid bit of valuable information I recently discovered. Now, I'm not sure if this is the same for every store but according to mine, you can actually purchase the in-store ad items that begin on Sunday, get this....ON SATURDAY after 6pm! That's the night before the sales actually start! This is a huge advantage as an LDS since we dont shop on Sundays so by Monday morning the shelves have already been cleared.

Also, first time extracare e-mail subscriber will get a GREAT $4 off $20 in-store coupon instantly. You can set your printer to print as many as you would like, though I believe only one can be used per each total purchase. They do expire so only print what you will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment