If your goal is to provide for your family, start a savings account, pay off debts, and create a food-storage...Then this is the site for you!



Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My CVS saving today

So, I normally don't splurge much on make-up, nail polish, those sort of things. But when my friend told me about the deal at CVS, which I posted about yesterday, I thought, "Hmmm, that might be a nice way to treat MYSELF to some goodies I wouldn't normally buy."

Here's what I got:
5 nail polishes
3 gallons of milk
1 pack candy (had to treat my son too)
1 box bottle liners

ALL for $20.00!!

The funny thing I always find about couponing is that most often your total after coupons comes to what it seems like it should be! But what you don't realize is that without coupons or the ECB this same order would have cost me $46.71 PLUS taxes!! I got half of my things for FREE! I LIKE that..A LOT!

The Less Extreme Couponer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment