If your goal is to provide for your family, start a savings account, pay off debts, and create a food-storage...Then this is the site for you!



Saturday, May 21, 2011

$0.98 Purex Laundry Soap

CVS Purex 25-33 loads laundry soap is on sale for $1.98 (regular price is $5.99) Use the $1.00 off manufacturers coupon to make them only $0.98 cents each! I bought the Natural Blend which is 33 loads to maximize the deal. There is a limit of 4. But my store just let me ring two seperate orders so I was able to purchase 8 of them. This is a great stock-pile price even if it is the small sized bottle. 264 loads of laundry for $8.00 is not too shabby! :) Oh, and if you caught my earlier post about being able to purchase Sundays sales on Saturday night then you will be sure to score this great deal before they are all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment