If your goal is to provide for your family, start a savings account, pay off debts, and create a food-storage...Then this is the site for you!



Monday, June 20, 2011

Wal-Mart Frustrated

So in my earlier post, where I was so excited about my months totals so far, I mentioned I needed to make a trip to Wal-Mart for various items. Well, I made that trip & ended up leaving my entire cart behind out of frustration for the stores incompetence.
I have had several friends tell me about their very similar experiences but was yet to experience the frustration myself, as I normally stick to Publix, Walgreens and Target. But today I got a first hand taste!
At each & every register they have their coupon policy posted. It clearly states we take "Manufacturer" Competitor" and "Internet" coupons. But when I gave them my $1/1 Target Internet printed Band-Aid coupon, they refused it saying,"We only except manufacturer coupons." Really??? Even after showing her the sign & calling over a manager they insisted, "We only take manufacturer coupons." Are you kidding me???
Now I am gonna get a little mean here, I know Wal-Mart is an equal opportunity employer & that's great, but literacy should be a must!
I am taking Wal-Mart off any previous posts that include their coupon policy as they obviously do not abide by it & I refuse to support or promote a store that is not ethical.
I apologize to anyone who has had similar experiences as this & hope that together we can continue to save at stores that value their customers.
A BIG thank you to Publix & Target as I have NEVER experienced such an ordeal with them & shopping in their stores is always a pleasure.

The Less Extreme Couponer :)

1 comment:

  1. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. To get more information online ed prescription from mens ed pills.

    ReplyDelete